0% of survey complete

Incident Report Form

If immediate police assistance is required, call Campus Police at (520) 836-9655 if at Signal Peak, or 911 at other locations. If you are reporting an injury, please use the Accident/Injury Report Form located here , in lieu of this form. 

Your Information

Date & Time of Incident

Person Involved in the Incident:

Was the Person Involved in the Incident

Did the incident occur in Residence Life?